Used in electronic and computer assembly, quality control, inspection and general assembly.
- Seamless knit polyester shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Polyurethane coatings take on the surface properties of the glove liner providing a tactile grip in dry and slightly oily conditions, ideal for applications that require dexterity for precise handling
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Breathable back for comfort
- Pair packed for ease of distribution
- Recommend washing gloves in tempered water not exceeding 104o F or 40o C. A mild non-ionic laundry soap or detergent should be used. Wash in a 5-10 minute cycle time. Rinse in cold water. Tumble dry at temperature not exceeding 140o F or 60o C.